Sunday, September 16, 2007

Meet the fun and fabulous Kit!

Despite being delayed by the sporadic rain storms that visited Atlanta on Friday night, I was so excited to have the opportunity to wander around Atlantic Station this weekend for a photo session with Kit. She is a very fun, spirited young woman, and we spent a good part of the evening passing sarcastic remarks back and forth and laughing like old friends. "I don't smile. I smirk," she told me as we got started. I didn't mind at all, because her eyes are so expressive she really has no need to show off her teeth.



I did manage to get a true smile or two out of her, though.



The post-storm clouds not only provided us with wonderful light, but they made a beautiful background for us, as well!



Here are my final favorites before I head off to sleep:





Ciao!

1 comment:

abcdef said...

Lauren, these are beautiful. I love the one with the storm clouds. You are just getting better and better all the time. We need to do dinner soon.