Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Coming soon

Destination: Destin. Friday afternoon Crystal and I piled her car full of bags, snacks and camera gear and headed down to Destin, Florida to photograph a wedding alongside the fun and fabulous Scarlett Lillian! I had such an amazing time hanging out with these two wonderful women, and I can't wait to share these images with all of you.

Good bye Blogger! I am kicking Blogger to the curb in favor of a Wordpress blog that will be hosted on my website. I have been considering the switch for a while and have been playing around with the administrative end on Wordpress, and I absolutely love it.

Flash flavor, anyone? After months of searching, I have finally found the perfect solution for displaying images online in my portfolio. If you are a photographer and are looking for a simple, clean way to display your images and organize your online portfolio, you should look into SlideshowPro. I will be incorporating SlideshowPro into my website later this month!

Photographer turns bridesmaid. That's right! One of my closest friends is getting married this weekend in Sarasota, Florida, and I get to get all snazzed up and be a bridesmaid! I'll make sure to post some pictures for you when I get back.

That's all for now! I hope you have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

abcdef said...

Hey Bubbles :-)

Hope you are having a great weekend. Hard to believe this time last weekend we were just getting back from FL. What a whirlwind trip it was.

I can't wait to see what else you got. I had an amazing weekend hanging out with you and Scarlett. Too bad we didn't have more time together. As always, Lauren...it was great to see you again. You are an awesome friend to have!

We've seriously got to get together more often.

Hugs
Crystal