Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Zack & Rachael { Charlotte, Nc }

Wow, what a weekend! Friday I hopped in my car, drove up to Atlanta to pick up my friend Stephanie, and we headed to Charlotte, North Carolina for Zack and Rachael's wedding. Though the forecast called for rain, we didn't see a drop all day Saturday. In fact, it turned out to be a beautiful clear afternoon- perfect for a garden wedding!

Rachael's dress was absolutely gorgeous. It was ivory with light pink detailing around the top and waist.


Here is Rachael, my sorority sister and the beautiful bride.


She had the most precious flower girl I have ever seen. Here she is prancing down the aisle, dropping her flowers and readying the way for the bride.


The first kiss.


And here are a few shots from the reception. I love capturing people in action, so naturally this turned out to be one of my favorite shots from the day.


I snagged this shot while the toasts were being given. I just thought it was so sweet.


Zack and Rachael, thank you for an amazing day! I had such a wonderful time and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I absolutely LOVE the last picture of the dress bodice! To me, it symbolizes how the little -- sometimes everyday -- things in a marriage are what matter most. The wedding ring (a simple band that speaks volumes about the relationship) and the hand on the back (a small gesture most people wouldn't notice) are so elegant.

I love you, Lauren!

abcdef said...

Lauren, you did a great job. The flower girl is so cute, and I really love the last shot too. These all turned out sooo good.

Anonymous said...

You have great work! Thanks for the comment on my blog :)